Building Questions for the Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25:14-20)
· I wonder if you have been trusted with something precious?
· I wonder if you have worked hard to build or grow something?
· I wonder what you might do to help grow God’s love?
· I wonder what God might be calling you to do with your life?
· I wonder if you have held onto something and found it hard to share?
· I wonder if you have ever felt afraid of someone?
· I wonder if you have ever wanted to hide something?
· I wonder what it feels like to “enter into the joy of your master?”
· I wonder what the “outer darkness” is like?
· I wonder if anything can really separate us from God?
Given, E. S. (2018). Building faith brick by brick II: An imaginative way to explore the Bible with children (p. 77). New York: Church Publishing Incorporated.